- reading of many audio and video formats (thanks to import libraries like FFmpeg)
- handling of very long files (up to several hours)
- synchronized playback
- several layers of segmentation (section, speech turn and sentence) plus background conditions
- support for named entities
- easy creation and modification of temporal anchors
- import of old file formats such as trs
TranscriberAG also offers a variety of features to comfortably browse through annotations and signal and to enhance signal output (tempo/pitch variation) in order to ease and accelerate the annotation task.